Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sundance






This last Friday night Kyle and I drove up to Sundance for the full moon lift ride. It was a blast! We picked up some sandwiches at their deli for dinner and walked around a bit until the ride started. I'm glad we got on  the lift sooner than later because it was still light enough outside to see the mountains and valleys. Utah is such a beautiful place and we both agreed that we need to take more advantage of all the cool things in our "backyard."

This was mine and Kyle's first time to Sundance and Kyle's first time riding a chair lift. Just about 90% of the time we are fine sitting home watching TV but it was fun to get out and do something new and different together. Here's to us being adventurous!

Last Saturday we borrowed Kyle's dad's truck to go to the drive in movies to see Transformers and Super 8. We loaded the love sac and made some homemade popcorn in our Whirley Pop (love that thing). I couldn't tell ya anything about Super 8 because I passed out and could not for the life of me keep my eyes open. Kyle watched the whole movie and he couldn't tell me what it was exactly about either. So, I guess I didn't miss out on much. We got to our house and in bed around  3:00 a.m. and I think I'm just barely recovering from such a late night. I've been telling myself that I better get use to the late nights because I'm sure I'll have a few more here in a couple months.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I didn't know they did that at Sundance! We will have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog you guys do so much fun stuff! It really make me wanna get out & start doin some summer-y stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley you are beautiful! Kyle is one lucky guy. When is the next moon ride?

    ReplyDelete