+ We went to Movie Under the Stars up at the Capitol to watch the Sandlot with the Beazers.
+ We attended my parents' Annual Neighborhood 4th of July Breakfast and Parade.
+ We had fun with sparklers. We were limited to 3 letter words because it was just my Mom, Kade and Kyle playing with them. We thought of I heart U and still had some sparkler time and we needed another 3 letter word quickly before they went out. My Mom yelled out, "POO" which I totally get a kick out of. I especially love how she thought of POO before USA which is way more appropriate considering the Holiday.
+ We had a picnic up Millcreek Canyon with my parents and Kade. I made shredded pork for sandwiches and caramel popcorn for dessert and Kyle made a new salsa recipe.
+ We went to see fireworks at Murray Park with all the Bell cousins.

Ashley, it always looks like you, Kyle and your families have a lot of fun. Great photos. I loved the 3-letter-word sparklers story! Funny.
ReplyDelete