Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The good, bad, ugly and funny...



I've decided to jump back on the blog train. I was hesitant to start again for several reasons but ultimately I realized how important it is to start recording our memories for my family.


My goal here is to document the good, bad, ugly and funny. I think it's just as important to capture the moments of our everyday life as it is to record all the fun, big and exciting things that happen to us too.


I recently read through a couple of my journals from my childhood and teenager years and realized I didn't capture a lot of the good and funny memories that I remember. So, I may occasionally take a walk down memory lane to document it.


Basically, this blog is for my new little family and me. Perhaps down the road I'll make it private so not everyone and their dog will know all of our business. But until then, you're all welcome to read along although my everyday life might just be the most unexciting thing on the Internet. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! La la la LOVE IT! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! Congrats on your baby girls that is on her way to your family! It will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete