Monday, June 13, 2011

22 Weeks


Things I don't want to forget:

-Learning I have gallstones by indulging on some chicken fingers and french fries for dinner one night. 
-WAY underestimating how tired I was going to get during the first trimester.
-Having very strong food aversions to tomato soup and onions.
-Restraining myself from not buying Pop Tarts even though they sound so delicious.
-Praying for our baby girl every night. (Kyle using the phrase "normal and healthy fashion")
-Watching my feet grow and my flip flops get smaller and smaller.
-Feeling those first flutters in my belly and anxiously waiting until the next time I'd feel them again.
-Having Kyle feel the somersaults in my stomach for the first time this Sunday. 
-Watching Kyle talk to my belly and telling our baby girl how much he loves her.
-Realizing that I'm not the type of pregnant woman that will have a cute basketball belly. I'm growing bigger and bigger everywhere but I'm ok with it because I feel so blessed to be pregnant. 

4 comments:

  1. Ashley, I really am so happy for you! Your post brought a little tear to my eye. It's so exciting you guys have a little one on the way & I love that Kyle talks to your belly, so cute! I'm happy you got a little blog going too! This will be so much fun :) thanks for the invite & updates :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Look at your belly! Last I saw you were still single, so congrats on getting married and on your growing little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash, you are such an adorable pregnant lady. I love you to pieces! I am glad your documenting and enjoying the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete