Way back when Kyle and I had just gotten engaged Kyle's boss offered to pay for us to go out to eat somewhere nice. We just barely took him up on his offer. Neither one of us had ever been to the Melting Pot, so we decided to try it out. I highly recommend finding someone else to pay for your meals because you can eat a whole pot of warm, unhealthy cheese and buy the second most pricey thing on the menu and not feel guilty about it.
Kyle and I really liked the appetizer and the dessert. We devoured it! But the main course was just a bunch of raw meat that they brought out to our table to cook in our little fondue pot. Being with child, I was worried I was going to eat a piece of undercooked chicken and be up all night cursing the Melting Pot. We both decided that if we were going to spend that much money on a meal we rather have someone else cook it and bring it out to us. It would be way less work then trying to estimate the cooking time of four different types of meat and crossing your fingers hoping that it's fully cooked.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




mmmmmm...it's makin me hungry!
ReplyDeleteI like this restaurant, but I do agree with you. Go if someone else is paying and it's too much of a guessing game with the meat. The appetizers and desserts are delicious, though:)
ReplyDelete